Thursday, October 20, 2011

Black, The Non-Color Color

I was talking to a friend the other day. They told me I could ask them anything I wanted……That’s a loaded question.

“What’s your favorite color?”

 I mean seriously sometimes my blazing creativity surprises even me.  Where do I come up with this stuff!?!?!?

“Black.”
“Black!?!?! Black isn’t a color.”

“What?”

“Yes, Black is the absence of all colors.“  I was trying to sound smart and witty …..and funny. I like to sound funny sometimes, who doesn't.  

But enough about me; Today we celebrate the non-color color. The shade that goes with anything, except itself sometimes... after too many washes.

Wallpaper, Candelabra, and Chair: Anthropologie, Table Lamp: West Elm, Iphone4S: Apple
Side Table: Dwell Studio, One eyed sculpture: Kelly Wearstler  


No comments: