Monday, April 23, 2012

See in the Dark



"Freedom is just Chaos, with better lighting."
-Alan Dean Foster



My plan for today was to write this elaborate ghost story that would scare the living daylights out of Marilyn Manson.

I'm serious!




But now you'll never know because halfway through my story my house was struck by a thunderous bolt of lighting rendering my hard drive useless......fried......toast.......boiled..........Now I'm hungry.

But seriously, I WAS planning to write a fun ghost story narrated with amazing and dramatic lighting;  and there WAS a thunderstorm that made my power flicker on and off before I remembered to save. So maybe it wasn't as dramatic.......................Interesting nonetheless.

And how fitting,  planning a post about lighting when my power goes out.


I guess you had to be there.

No comments: