Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chair Affair: Bean Bags, Not Just For Kids Anymore

The other day, while perusing a store I really didn’t really even need to be in I made the unfortunate decision of giving into their semi annual sale.

This minimalism thing is really kicking my but.

After spending approximately Twenty-Five dollars I walked out of the store and into my apartment with………


A giant Bean Bag chair…..




Seriously? What was I thinking? My apartment is a great size for Emma and I. I would even go as far as to say it is TOO big sometimes; but me, Emma, and this massive sack of beans?

Ooooopsie.

Not to mention that there is no cover. I could make one, but I am just not a fan of the whole DIY craft movement. Here’s my train of thought, you DIY your heart out, and then sell it to me on esty.

It works for me if it works for you!

Thanks in advance. 






P.S. The photos are to inspire the use of beanbag chairs that don’t belong next to a bouncy house.
I want mine to look like one of these.